Please contact me if you require legal advice or representation regarding:

Environmental assessment and permitting processes, including:

  • Panel review and joint review panel hearings, comprehensive studies, and screenings under the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act
  • Applications under B.C. ‘s Environmental Assessment Act
  • Applications for project approvals to the Nunavut Impact Review Board, the Mackenzie Valley Environmental Impact Review Board, and the Yukon Environmental and Socio-economic Assessment Board
  • Applications for Fisheries and Oceans authorizations and other federal environmental authorizations
  • Environmental assessment in facility applications to the
    National Energy Board
  • Land use planning processes
  • Water licencing under the B.C. Water Act
  • Water licence and other applications to the Nunavut Water Board, the Mackenzie Valley Land and Water Board, the Gwich’in Land and Water Board,  the Sahtu Land and Water Board, the Wek’èezhìi Land and Water Board, and the Yukon Water Board
  • Permit applications under B.C.’s Environmental Management Act
  • Appeals to the B.C. Environmental Appeal Board
  • Aboriginal consultation requirements for project approval processes